Are you interested in a dynamic career with a team of professionals dedicated to helping children grow? Join our family at OT4KIDS! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-236-6546 to apply.
We have the following specific openings at this time:
- OTR/L for outpatient clinic services in Lexington, NC as part of a multi-disciplinary team. This position requires current license and certification with NBCOT and NCBOT. Pediatric experience required.
- OTR/L or COTA/L for outpatient clinic services in Graham, NC as part of a multi-disciplinary team. This position requires current license and certification with NBCOT and NCBOT.
- OTR/L or COTA/L for home health services with the 0-3 year old population in Winston-Salem, NC or Greensboro, NC. This position requires current license and certification with NBCOT and NCBOT. Experience preferred.
- OTR/L for home health services in Asheboro, NC.
- SLP or SLP-A for home health or outpatient clinic services in Burlington, NC
- PT for outpatient clinic services in Lexington, NC (Part-time)
- PT for outpatient clinic services in Lexington, NC or Graham, NC (Full-time)
- PT for home health services with the 0-3 year old population in Winston-Salem, NC or Greensboro, NC, with afternoon availability for outpatient clinic services in Lexington, NC (Full-time)
- Maintenance Technician (Full-time) to serve both our Lexington, NC and Graham, NC locations. Time will be split between both locations, so centrally located housing between Lexington and Graham would be best with reliable transportation and willingness to travel to either location as needed. The ideal candidate will be thorough with good attention to detail, able to work autonomously based on work orders, and work responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
- Survey buildings and equipment and repair both to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
- Coordinate contractor/serviceman repairs for any jobs outside current skills (lawn care, parking lot/roof power washing, night cleaning, electrician, major landscaping etc.)
- Prepare properties for severe weather safety and coordinate outside assistance (snow plow, spread salt, etc.)
- Prioritize repair jobs and communicate effectively between two locations to maximize productive time and minimize travel
- Previous work experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
We have an ongoing interest in qualified applicants for:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Carol Powell, OTR/L & founder of OT4KIDS prides herself in establishing a place where therapists are passionate about what they do. Her philosophy: "happy therapist = happy child" has guided the creation of a supportive, flexible, and fun therapy team. As a holistic therapist, she takes family obligations and personal interests seriously and desires each therapist to create the proper balance between work and other interests.